Tuesday, January 23, 2007

sleigh bells ring ...



I had such a fun time in Leavenworth.

The best part was when we went for a sleigh ride with Icicle Outfitters. It was a beautiful sunny day and we were all snuggled into the sleigh with blankets.



That's me with Bob. Notice that he has a Swiss Army hat on and that my cap is a Swiss sock. It's one of a pair that Sue received from her friends Stoeff and Monica in Switzerland.

Oh, I was the only bear on board.



Here are two of the cowboys at Icicle Outfitters. That's George Ulin on the left and owner Bruce Wick on the right.



Sue took a picture of our two horses, Hank and Sis.



Bernita, Bob, Sue and Bob are ready to ride.


Bruce put me atop Hank. Ride 'em, cowboy!



After the ride, we went into a big tent for cocoa and homemade chocolate chip cookies. That's Wendell rustlin' up the grub.


I can't wait for my next sleigh ride!

XO TEDDY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar