Sunday, December 24, 2006

merry christmas to you!



Imagine my surprise when Alexis and Dylan Blair brought me a Christmas present yesterday!

This was my first gift and you can see what was inside the box in the photo above.

More new clothes (that's me next to the Frause family Christmas tree)!

As much as I really like the Harley-Davidison biker jacket and boots, I really didn't have anything to lounge around the house in.

Everybody needs a new pair of jammies for Christmas.

Not only did I get red plaid shorts and a white tee-shirt, they also gave me a matching robe and red, fuzzy slippers.

Plus, it all looks great with my little Santa cap.

Now I'm all set for Christmas.

So here's hoping you have a wonderful Christmas ... and may all your clothes fit
JUST right!

XO

TEDDY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar