Friday, December 08, 2006

my new clothes have arrived!

I am soooo excited.

The FedEx guy just dropped a big rectangular box off at our house and guess what was inside?

My new clothes!

I watched Sue open the box and inside was ANOTHER box in the shape of a little cardboard closet. Complete with a hanger for my new jacket.

Inside the mock-closet was my cool, black Harley-Davidson jacket; my shiny, black boots; and a soft red and white Santa cap with little hooks that go around my small ears.

I can't wait for Sue to help me get dressed.

I'll make sure she takes photos of me. Tomorrow we are going on a ferry ride to Port Townsend, so that will be a good time to take pictures.

In the meantime, it's Friday and it's been a beary long week.

Have a nice weekend!

XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar