Tuesday, December 05, 2006

new duds for teddy


I'm so excited!

Sue has ordered me a Harley-Davidson biker coat AND some cool black rubber boots from Build-A-Bear Workshop.

She just forwarded me the e-mail so it looks like I'll be stylin' real soon:

Thank you beary much for being our Guest at Build-A-Bear Workshop online.

Your order has shipped.

We want to let you know how much it means to us that you choose Build-A-Bear Workshop to send smiles and hugs when you need a gift. Making sure you have the pawfect personalized gift with heart for the special people in your life is why we are here for you. We strive to have fresh unique furry friends and fashions to fulfill your gift giving needs for every occasion. Thank you beary much for your purchase!


Hopefully it will arrive by this weekend as we are going to get the Frause Family Christmas Tree at Bayview Farm & Garden. And next week I'm going to Seattle!

I just love Christmas.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar